|Between Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc, Châtel is located at the heart of the greatest international skiable field "Les portes du soleil" (the gateway to the sun) representing by 12 resorts connected in France and in Switzerland (Châtel, Avoriaz, morzine, Gets, Champéry...), that is to say 650 km of slopes and 219 ski lifts. New year-round leisure facilities make it a great resort to eat well and relax.
Visit the site of Châtel >> http:://www.chatel.com
Visit the site of portes du soleil >> http://www.portesdusoleil.com
- By road : via Thonon/Evian ou via Lausanne/Monthey.
- By train/TGV : via Thonon/Evian, liaison par autocars.
- By plane : aéroport Genève ou aéroport de Sion (charter).
The hotel restaurant, La Bergerie, is located a short distance from resort of Châtel. You will be able to join easily the ski slopes connected to the area of the Gateway to the Sun. Our hotel is:
- A some steps of the village (tourist bureau, church, station).
- Near to the lift carrier of SUPER CHATEL.
- Near the cinemas and discotheques.
- A 5 minutes of the telpher carrier of the LINGA.
- free Shuttles with stop in front of the Bergerie.
- A 300 m of the covered municipal carpark of 400 places, 10 euros/D and 54 euros/week